Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! I plan to use this for more than education, but at the moment I am setting this up for use in one of my classes.

The address of my blog may have you scratching your head right now, but if you knew me - you would understand! This is a blended name of mine and my husband's creation, and one that is very unique as far as I can tell.

I am currently enrolled at UMUC in a dual degree program for Distance Education. My current course is OMDE 603. I am struggling through some of the course material and trying to get back into the swing of things after taking 3 years off of school. It is difficult coming back to school and I have more challenges in my schedule than I did back then, so it has been an adjustment.

Stay tuned for more updates! (I was very tempted to post this under the wingdings font but assumed that everyone would then stop reading my posts...hmmm)

-Aloma

No comments:

Post a Comment